FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Welder Needed/M***l T**h Review

4K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  JFleckFJ 
#1 · (Edited)
Another update:

I spoke with Mark on the phone today and we had a great conversation. Not only about this issue but about the past and things that have happened with his company. I know most of you know about my comments regarding that they were law suit happy. As a man i am publicly apologizing for those comments i made without knowing the full story.
i highly recommend that anyone wanting to know all the details, contact mark directly and learn all the details. I will leave it at that and let him explain it all to you.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Another update:

I spoke with Mark on the phone today and we had a great conversation. Not only about this issue but about the past and things that have happened with his company. I know most of you know about my comments regarding that they were law suit happy. As a man i am publicly apologizing for those comments i made without knowing the full story.
i highly recommend that anyone wanting to know all the details, contact mark directly and learn all the details. I will leave it at that and let him explain it all to you.

#13 ·
I'm posting this in vendor review because it's partially that.

I recently ordered a set of tube doors from m***l t**h. So I get the box opened and pull the door out very excited to get them on, and find this

Ok, I figured I'll contact them and a new door would be sent out.

Now from the looks of the welds and the location of where there is no powder coat, the bracket was welded on sh*tty from the start. So I've now gotten this reply from them.
View attachment 22168

It appears that I am now required to use my time, my own money to find a welder, hope they can fix it properly, and then spray paint it.... Now on a brand BRAND new product, why would I want to spray paint it. All so they don't have to send out a new door that is properly welded.

So all said and done, I need a local welder (Irvine) that could try and fix this for me. And fairly inexpensive since it'll be out of pocket.

MuddyFJ 2nd Edition
Muddy if you ever find yourself in Northridge shoot me your number in pm and I'll fix it. Doesn't look like much. Judging by that it broke because its only a tack weld... (saw your last post).

"I'll fix" = I'll weld. no paint. sorry clarification :)

#16 ·
Another update:

#17 ·
Another update:

So confirming your previous statement lol.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.