FJ Cruiser Diesel conversion

FJ Cruiser Forum

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FJ Cruiser Diesel conversion

I own 2014 FJ Cruiser and I'm happy with gas mileage at all.
    There is Toyota 1gd-ftv 1gdftv with transmission that interest me a lot... This is a brand new engine from Germany.
    I don't want to go through the diesel-toys guys. Mind you I'm watches mechanically inclined but not cars.
    Having just jointed this board, and obviously looking for help in getting idea on how to dismantle, add and dos, and do nots; the proper conversion kits.
    Let me say thank you in advance for any help.
    Raymond

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: FJ Cruiser Diesel conversion

1st let apologize for those of who read the posting and wondered what was I talking about.

I own 2014 FJ Cruiser and I'm NOT happy with gas mileage at all, alas, there are options
    I have been looking into and one of them as follow:

There is Toyota 1gd-ftv 1gdftv with transmission on Ebay that interest me a lot...
    This is a brand new engine with transmission from Germany and rather expensive.
    I don't want to go through the diesel-toys guys due some of the reviews and also the expenses.
    Mind you I'm watches mechanically inclined but I never had the inclination for cars.
    Having just jointed this board, and obviously looking for
    help in getting idea/s on how to dismantle, remove, replace
    and do not touch; and allocating the proper conversion kits or fabricating the parts on my own.
    Let me say thank you in advance for any help.
    Raymond

Sponsored Links