Good evening! I’m glad to be a new part of the forum and look forward to reading more upcoming posts.

Now for the bad news, my car was assaulted by a nice gentleman on the way home from hiking with the dogs. Sitting at a red light got my rear, and driver rear quarter glass broken, 3 gorgeous new dents and broken glass for the driver side mirror. Long story short it’s an excuse to raptor liner the entire rig.

Onto my question, while replacing the rear glass, I noticed that the upper cowl that covers the wires for defroster was broken, and I’d like to replace with a new one if not overly expensive, otherwise my epoxy job will have to do. What is the name of that part? I’ve only seen it in one schematic, but it only referenced another figure that I couldn’t find. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.