Doing a very mild build on my brand new Quicksand. Been a Jeep guy all my life and this is my first FJ. Gained a lot of noob knowledge so far from you guys on the forum (thank you) so thought I'd share what's happened so far and what's planned for near future.
• Completely tinted
• Completely de-badged (except for TOYOTA logo in grille)
• Grille and TOYOTA logo painted to match roof in OEM gloss white
• Complete OEM exterior blackout (front/rear bumpers/valances, mirrors, and door handles)
• Method Racing 17"x8.5" Standard wheels (including spare)
• BFGoodrich 285/70/17 Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 (including spare)
• Lift (TBD)
• Gobi Stealth rack
• Gobi ladder
• Auxiliary lighting (TBD)
• Rock rails (TBD)
• Exhaust (TBD)
• Stubby black antenna
• JL Audio Cleansweep processor
• JL Audio HD900/5 power amplifier
• JL Audio ZR-650-CSi 2-way component speaker system
• JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer/enclosure system
Looks great!!! Welcome aboard.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome... Nice Rig!!!
Welcome! what area are you from?
Miguel Hidden Content
2008 Titanium Silver AT 4WD