311 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Penske RSM Toyota

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 96
Size:  224.8 KB

Muddy

The 160 point inspection form looks like this. If they did not give it to you go back and ask them for a copy. As far as the maintence schedule goes , a CPO vehicle has to be up to date with service as well as any current recall. As far as putting money into a car just to sell it yes dealers do put money into them. Granted they are going to put the least they can and turn a profit but they do have to service them detail them replace tires and brakes if needed.

Like others have stated maybe you should hit up Sanderhawk. I don't know him but he seems like an honest FJ owner looking for more work. In most cases you will find that people like that know your specific car better than a random mechanic at the dealer who has to familiar with over 25 different models.

Good luck.

Member #
    Liked
    3767 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Penske RSM Toyota

If that is the 60,000 mile idea for inspection I am in trouble.I don't think I have that many miles yet and have replaced most that stuff justtrying to keep the pig on the road.
    You got what they owed you like it or not. You should be looking at most that stuffanyway when you head off road not just when some damn book in the glove boxtells you to. With the rains hopefully coming and you go squirreling in waterpuddles you need to check your fluids. You go on a long dusty trail ride with friendsand you still use a paper air filter you might have to change it after one day.You feel or hear a strange sound out in the desert what are you going to do,run off to a dealer and have them look for ‘A fun Noise’ Get under the thingand check this stuff yourself so when the time comes out on the trail somethinghappens you have a clue what's going on. Buy some sparkplugs and stick them in.If you don’t know how get Steve to help you out.

Sounds cold, but someone had to bring it up.

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links