Elmore Toyota "The worst when it comes to business"

FJ Cruiser Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Huntington Beach (at the north/west end of town)
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Elmore Toyota "The worst when it comes to business"

All I'll have to say is avoid them at all costs. I have talked to them a number of times on the phone. The prices are unreasonably high, trade in value's are low as I once tried to buy a hybrid there. Once you get on their mail lists, good luck gettin off. It took me 9 years to get off there mail list and phone list. After well over 50 attemps talking to the main guy there asking to get off, all I ever got was "the run around". I finally had to have my attorney mail them a letter with entent to sue if I am not removed. I'm talking weekly mailers in the mail and monthly calls to the house and office for my business. Most of it was my fault for giving the info in the first place. Now I have learned my lesson. If you want more dirt on them and there shaddy business ethics just do a internet search and you will see what I am talking about. >:(

Now, If you drive down the street to Huntington beach Toyota. These people there will treat you like a royal King and Queen. They are the real top notch thing. Nothing but huge props for them. Sales, Service, and parts are 110% postive everytime I have been there. ;)
    Nitto TG 295.70.17, Moto Metal Skulls, Icon F/R suspension, Camburg UCA's, Intense Fab Baja tube bumper, 3 HID lights, FJoel Billet grab handles, shifter knob, battery strap, Mpac rear & side bags, Mag light, Demello Front skid, All pro custom sliders, Total Chaos LCA skids, Gibson exhaust with Flowmaster 40, Airaid CAI, Custom Air dam.

Member #
    Liked
    166 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Elmore Toyota "The worst when it comes to business"

Quote Originally Posted by Acetechno

Now, If you drive down the street to Huntington beach Toyota. These people there will treat you like a royal King and Queen. They are the real top notch thing. Nothing but huge props for them. Sales, Service, and parts are 110% postive everytime I have been there. ;)

Me and FJDave would like to contest that statement.

AMERICAAAA!
    Hidden Content

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now that you know the folks at Claremont, why not give them a ring? I bet they remember you too.
    Hidden Content
    Click for the "Genie" build up

4. Remove Advertisements
    FJCForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I deal with Tustin on my personal car.

This will be the last I post on the dealer subject... email me if you or a friend need a referral.

"Welcome to All Things Scottish, our slogan is, if it's not Scottish, it's craaaapp!! Can I help ye?" - Stuart Rankin

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Over the years, I've dealt with Irvine Toyota (now Power), Tustin / MacPherson and now Toyota of Orange.. All have been top notch.
    Check out Hidden Content

IMachU

Quote Originally Posted by DominicG

Me and FJDave would like to contest that statement.

Yes we would.

Claremont Toyota is a LONG drive from the far west OC, but worth it. I'll be heading out there next week!

IMachU

Oops - I forgot that this was an Elmore Toyota thread.....

My father in law bought a car there a couple of years ago. It was a Solara coupe, entry-level car (not many options). They got him to sign a contract that essentially was a 6 year lease, and he paid 4 times what the car was worth. He had to sue to get any justice, but the court sided with my father in law. NEVER, under any circumstances, go to Elmore Toyota. If you feel the need to go there, I'll meet you some place and beat you with a flog for free....you can have the same pain, but it will not cost you.

Remember - Elmore Toyota is a bunch of crooks.

bph

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I keep hearing people bad mouth Elmore Toyota. I bought my FJ there for a fair price from Ryan Hone in the Internet Dept. He was helpful, friendly and no pressure. He put up with me going through three different color decisions before I chose Sun Fusion. After I bought my FJ they had a great on the house new owner's dinner and raffle and an informative question and answer session with all the dept. heads. I took my FJ there for its first LOF and was treated well. I would recommend Elmore Toyota.

Remember bad experiences can happen anyplace.
    2008 Sun Fusion Auto 4WD BFG All Terrain 265/75/16 on 16" TRD wheels
    Bilstein adj 5100's in front, Bilstein 5100's in rear
    Demello Sliders, Demello single hoop front bumper
    black Tundra door handles, blacked out mirrors, grille and rear bumper

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bph
    I keep hearing people bad mouth Elmore Toyota. I bought my FJ there for a fair price from Ryan Hone in the Internet Dept. He was helpful, friendly and no pressure. He put up with me going through three different color decisions before I chose Sun Fusion. After I bought my FJ they had a great on the house new owner's dinner and raffle and an informative question and answer session with all the dept. heads. I took my FJ there for its first LOF and was treated well. I would recommend Elmore Toyota.

You picked the best color! and I agree, Bad experiences can happen anywhere.

IMachU

Quote Originally Posted by bph

Look at their rating with the BBB. Congrats on getting a good deal for you. The lawsuit my father in law filed and won speaks louder to me, though. HB Toyota is a little farther south on Beach Bl. Their internet sales department did me right with the FJ and my trade in, in the span of 1 1/2 hours total (both front and back end!).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links